Sunday, September 12, 2010

Water

        We went snorkeling this week.  Here are some of the fish we saw:  needlefish, reef triggerfish, spectacled parrotfish, Achilles tang and Moorish idol.

Moorish Idol (Kihikihi)
We also played in the waves.  At first, I did not want to snorkel because there were rocks, but we walked to the part of the beach where there were no rocks.

          We also went to Sea Life Park.  We saw a show with bottlenose dolphins.  We fed sea turtles and saw a lot of fish.

          I made a new shirt.  Here are some things I put on it: I put some gumballs, a black hole, trees, 2 suns, some mushrooms, some stars, somebody juggling on a unicycle, a maze, two houses, confetti, and on the back a lot of dots!  The shirt has a lot of cool and fun ideas.


I have a cool shirt.


   

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice Shirt!!!!!!!!!
xoxo Aunt Amery