Sunday, September 5, 2010

Doing Fun Things

This week, we went snorkeling.  It was cool because we got to see different kinds of fish, like Achilles Tang (Paku'iku'i). We also went to the Bishop Museum, which is about Hawaii's history.  We saw a planetarium show about how the Polynesians used the stars to navigate.  After that, we had shave ice.  It was yummy.



We also went to Manoa Falls.  It was so muddy we had to take baths when we got home.  It was also rocky and slippery.  We got to see a lot of different plants and animals.  The waterfall is very big and we saw it from a close view. 


Here are some things I miss about home:
I miss sleeping in a bed and being at our house
I miss my toys and my room
I miss waking up early
But I still like it here because we can go to the beach and snorkel and eat shave ice and go to the volcano.

No comments: